Our Purpose as an Affiliated Organization of Community of Christ:
- To establish, maintain, support, and operate an association of persons commonly interested in amateur radio communication.
- Legally utilize communication skills and the licenses granted to service our community and, in this way, lessen the burden of government, service any religious and charitable organization and in this way lessen human suffering.
- Provide for mutual improvement through the various teaching of skills, fostering the competence of the amateur radio licensee, and promote performance responsibilities, ethics, and general educational level of amateur radio licensees.
- Conduct and encourage scientific research and investigation into the radio and electronics art.
- Do everything necessary, suitable, and proper for the accomplishment of the forgoing purposes and anything which the Board of Directors of the Association may deem conclusive or expedient for the proper conduct of the Association and for the carrying out its purposes.
- Support the Enduring Principles and Mission Initiatives of Community of Christ through use of amateur radio communications for fellowship and mission needs.
- To be a public benefit corporation whose purpose shall be religious, charitable, scientific and educational within the meaning of Section 501(c) (3) of the Internal Revenue Code of 1986, as amended, and to be conducted in accordance with applicable Federal laws and regulations and the laws of the State of Missouri.